Sunday, September 29, 2013

18 weeks

Having my twin boys growing inside of me has been such a gift. The past 18 weeks have flown by and all I can think about is meeting them and watching our Brooklynne transition into becoming a big sister. This pregnancy has been so much easier than my pregnancy with Brooklynne. I haven't been nearly as sick, no fainting in cornfields ;), and I am able to keep food down (something that I couldn't be happier about!).
However, I do find myself much more of a mess emotionally and mentally this time. Perhaps it is because it is my second pregnancy and I am so much more aware of what could go wrong; or because of all the complications that I seem to be reading about with twin pregnancies. I have to constantly put myself in check and remind my self of who my God is. I think back to the months and months of wanting to be pregnant and the heart ache and I know that everything will be fine. This may very well be my last pregnancy and I am determined to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket