Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Bow Dress

       Last month I participated in an Art Walk that we have in my town during the summer.  It was a ton of fun and the first time that I ever have done anything like that.  I had about two weeks to sew as many dresses as I could,  and I sewed my heart out!  I wanted to share a few of the dresses that I still have that will be in my shop soon.
         I love making these little dresses!  And seeing them on a little princess just makes my day.  Notice my new model?  This new mannequin came in last night and I pretty pleased with my purchase.  While I absolutely never get tired of photographing my sweet Brooklynne she is quite the busy body which makes for   a very challenging shot!  But don't worry I'm sure I will be flooding this space with her contagious smile and button nose very soon!

Thanks for reading!
Amanda  
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket