Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Welcome!

         Hi and welcome to the new home of Ella Louise Clothing.   I am so excited about this time and it has been something that I have been dreaming about for a very long time.  
         Ella Louise was my extraordinarily talented grandmother.  She was a quilter, gardener, baker and an inspiration.  When I sit down at my sewing machine I can't help but think of her with a needle and thread making clothing or quilts or any thing else that was needed for her nine children.
         I have found a love for children's clothing since having by beautiful Brooklynne.  She has filled my mind with so many ideas and I love to see a dream come to life.  From the initial idea,  to searching for the perfect fabric and notions, then cutting every piece out and adding all the finishing details... I love it all.  In the next week or so I will have an online shop open with a link on this blog, I hope you find something that you like!  
        My hope for this blog is that it will be a creative space, a place for thoughts and ideas.  A place to try out something new without fear of the end result.  I will of course be sharing a lot of my children's clothing but also just my life along the way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket