Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Fall dress

    Yesterday I shared some pictures from our annual pumpkin patch trip.  Today I thought I would share a little bit about the dress Miss Brooklynne wore.  The morning of our trip I decided that Brooklynne didn't have anything that remotely looked like fall, well nothing that she could wear in 90 degree weather!  So I decided to whip up a cute little dress out of some fabric that I've had for about a year.
     The corduroy is so soft and plush.  I also love the floral design and whimsical print.


     This dress was a breeze to put together!  Just two pieces sewn together at the sides and a bit of elastic at the neck.  Hem up the sleeves and bottom and you've got yourself a darling little dress, perfect for a trip to pick some pumpkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket