Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

       Every year my family and I go to the pumpkin patch, it is one of the things I look forward to most when fall approaches.  I use the term "fall" very loosely as most of our trips involve tank tops, flip flops and sweating by the end of our trip.  But this is what we know and what we love.  
        This year did not disappoint!  It was so fun watching Brooklynne and her cousins search for the perfect pumpkin and pet the goats and other animals at the petting zoo.  I treasure these memories and traditions that our little family has started.




       These little ladies are the sweetest together!  It is so much fun to watch them grow and their relationship develop.  Now when Brooklynne sees pictures of her sweet little cousin she shouts "ANNA!"  It is just amazing the love that they have for each other.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket