Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Sometimes it takes too long

    This morning Brooklynne came into my room and immediately crawled into my bed while I got ready.  Usually, in the morning she wakes up ready to go but today was different.  After coaxing her into the living room she said that she was so tired and she didn't feel like going to school today.  Brooklynne loves school and adores her teacher so I thought something must really be wrong if she didn't want to go and agreed that she could stay home.
      I got the twins up and prepared breakfast and she seemed to wake up and act like herself again.  It was a nice warm morning so we decided to walk to the park for fresh air.  On our walk while Brooklynne rode her bike I decided to ask "why didn't you want to go to school today?"  To which she replied "sometimes it just takes too long."  Well there you have it sometimes three hours for preschool is just too long and mom is a sucker ;).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket