Wednesday, February 6, 2013

We're still here

For the past week or so our little family seems to have caught a little cold or something. Unfortunately, it hit us all at once and what we thought were just allergies from unseasonably warm weather was actually annoying colds that linger on.
Poor Brooklynne has been dealing with her two year molers coming in as well, however, she is handling it like a champ! Doing much better than I would, I'm sure :)
This morning I got to sneak her into bed with me after daddy left for work and despite the circumstance it was such a treat to get to watch her sleep. Brooklynne will only sleep in her bed, no where else; except this morning. So I just soaked it all in, every flinch and every breath. I thought about our Heavenly Father watching us in quiet moments and his heart for us.
I am just so thankful for the gift of being a mother to this little one. Even in the moments when it not so much fun...when she's not feeling good or when she is pain or misbehaving I find myself filled with joy to just be with her and be her mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket