Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Currently

Watching: The Americans.  If someone just gave me a brief summary of this show I would have never thought I would have watched it much less love it!  However, this show following Russian spies in America is one of my favorite shows.  It keeps you guessing and unsure of who to root for at times!



               Better Call Saul.  My favorite show of all time is Breaking Bad so naturally when Saul Goodman landed a spinoff show I was sold.  Honestly, I am a little underwhelmed but I can't help but watch due to my loyalty to Breaking Bad.  There is just way too much time in between seasons and some scenes tend to drag.  Nonetheless I intend to watch every episode haha.





Listening to:  "Reckless Love" by Bethel.  This song is on repeat every. single. day.

Reading: Chase the Lion by Mark Patterson.  A friend of my husbands sent him this book a few months ago and I decided to read it and I have been really enjoying it.  In this book Batterson,  the pastor of National Community Church in Washington D.C., encourages the reader about chasing down your dreams.

Eating:  Pineapples.  All day everyday.


Thinking about:  Summer!!! My favorite season of all and it pretty much already feels like summer here in the panhandle.  I can not wait for lazy mornings and  more time with Brooklynne.   Hopefully, we will have more beach days this year since the twins are older now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket