Monday, May 8, 2017

Meal Plan Monday

     Menu planning is one of my least favorite things to do.  At one point I was regularly sitting down and planning for an entire month at once, those were the days.  My goal is to work back towards that because it truly made life so much easier.  Typically Monday comes and I have no clue what to make for dinner that night.  With all that said I figured I would put my menus for the week here on the blog to hold myself accountable but to also have something to come back and look at for inspiration when I am contemplating feeding my family grilled cheese sandwiches for the second time in a week, not saying that's ever happened her haha.  So here is this weeks menu:

Monday: Mississippi Chicken
               Rice
               Roasted Broccoli

Tuesday: Velvet Porkchops
                Roasted Potatoes
                Asparagus

Wednesday: Roast Beef french dip sandwiches
                     Chips and dip

Thursday: Taco Salad

Friday: Grill night: burgers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket